PCB including a PIC and development of the software.
The board project is for a Fuel Dispenser .
1) A 1" backlit (LED) lcd Display capable of counting up to 999.99 plus the option to fit a further display as a slave
2) A selectable Pulse output either 10 pulses per Litre or 100 pulses per Litre,also rs485/rs232 serial interface control/monitor
3) The display resets to 000.00 when a reset switch is activated(low voltage) and a 240volt single phase motor starts up
4) On Board PSU
5) Digitally displayed totaliser readings
6) capable of using a single channel or duel channel pulser for the input
7) Capable of entering a mode to calibrate the dispenser by counting the pulses when 20 litres is dispensed into a calibrated measure ,Then when the fuel is dispensed the PCB displays the correct quantity of fuel dispensed
example: ie if it counts 2000 pulses in then it knows when it see's 100 pulses ,1litre has been dispensed
8) The board is development proof ,future needs to be capable of networking, link using a serial protocol
9) Based around a PIC chip
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1020 for this job
I am an Electronic engineer.I am an expert to use 8051 controller and good at [url removed, login to view] good at serial port interfacing or RS232 with IC MAX 233