We need to control the speed a 24VDC asynchronous motor with feedback for constant torque.
- Rotation only needs to be in one direction.
- The MCU will have two push button inputs to increase/decrease the speed of the rotation.
- Feedback will be by rotary encoder on back of motor.
- 16x2 LCD (HD44780) to display as follows:
Top line left - SLOW
Top line right - FAST
Bottom line - Bar graph indicating current speed setting, ie. 1 bar=slow, 16 bars=fast
- Source code MUST be well commented and well structured for future works.
Hardware will be built to suit source for testing so inputs used is not critical.
Supplier will need to send .s19 file for programming/testing. Once tested, payment will be made and .ASM file will be required.
Please see the attached PDF for encoder specifications. We will be using the ME52 (2 pulse per revolution) encoder.
We can also use the 12 pulses per rotation if this makes it better for slower speed.
NO PIC's, NO ATMEL's, NO FPGA's, NO ZILOG's PLEASE!! USE ONLY THE MCU REQUESTED.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 320 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I can provide you the hardware design as well as the software within the deadline mentioned. I prefer to use ATMEL 8051 micro-controller but can use any other as you may wish. Thanks