I'm looking for someone with experience with the STM32F4 family of MCU and MicroSD card reader driver implementation using SPI. I have a project that requires interfacing a MicroSD card reader via SPI to a STM32F4 MCU. Here's what I want done:
* Driver implementation for MicroSD card reader using SPI.
* The driver must be implemented for the STM32F4 family of MCU and it must make use of DMA for SPI transaction (for efficient data transferring to/from the MicroSD card reader).
* The driver must support both SD and SDHC cards.
* The driver must provide a complete API for interfacing with a FatFS. Meaning it must provide block read/write functionalities and so on.
* The project should be delivered with examples on how to make use of the driver. Would be great if it comes with FatFS example.
* VERY IMPORTANT: The code must be very well documented using in-line comment for learning purposes.
Budget: I believe this task shouldn't take too long for the right person with the right skills given all the materials available on the Internet regarding interfacing MicroSD card reader. I would like to keep my budget between $100USD - $150USD.
Something about myself: I am a professional embedded software engineer that works strictly with C and assembly. I've been programming low-level driver code for ARM MCU for 5+ years. I was tasked with the above assignment on a side project I'm working on. I got started on it but ran out of time due to having to work on other pieces of the project. With that said, it won't be too difficult for you to communicate technical details with me. Also, if I like your work, most likely I will use you again for future assignments.