Bidder should be reliable and experienced in posting multiple ads on Craigslist in multiple cities in the United States. Bidder must be experienced in posting ads on Craigslist.
- You must post 50 ads a day on Craigslist for ten days or more.
- The ads will be posted in multiple cities in the United States. I will provide you the cities that you will be posting in each day. Each post will be in a different city.
- You must post ads in the following category: Craigslist: services/computer services
- I will provide you with the ad titles, content, and images for the postings. You will be responsible for hosting these images on multiple sites to avoid content blocking.
- The ads can be posted using HTML or the way you prefer (i'm only interested that they stay live more then 24h).
- You must have any necessary phone verified accounts (PVAs), IP addresses, U.S. based proxies, etc. to accomplish this project.
- You must send me a detailed report via email of all Craigslist ads posted (with links to the ads), email addresses and passwords in an excell spreadsheet that I will provide so that I can verify that the ads are active on Craigslist and that the ads are not ghosted, flagged, removed, or have otherwise become inactive. This report must be emailed to me daily.
- You must monitor your postings/ads to verify that they have not been ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive.
- The ads must be live on Craigslist for at least 24 hours, I will not pay for ads that are ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive in less than 24 hours. However, you must repost any ad that has been ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise becomes inactive in less than 24 hours.
- You are responsible to make any suggestions to me regarding ad title or content to avoid flagging, ghosting, removal, etc.
- PAYMENT: You will be paid half of the accepted project bid by the end of the forth day (of this multi day project)
If you are interested, I have additional posting needs that we can discuss upon completion of this project.