This position is in need of being filled immediately.
We need a Affiliate manager for our initial introductory product launch (part of a longer product linne roll out)which is being promoted via a digital product download. We need a part-time 10-30 per week Affiliate manager that can find and identify affiliates and potential affiliates with lists and subscribers etc. in related "Green" venues and work with our in house designated Affiliate manager. You must have experience in Affiliate marketing and should be ready to start right now. We will be using Skype, Basecamp and other software applications online for communication and marketing.
I will pay either hourly, salary and or commission, this may turn into a full time position if you are good at finding niche affiliates and know how to market to them.
As an Affiliate manager/assistant you job will be
• Identifying and recruiting new Affiliates with lists or subscriber bases that they can market our
"Green" niche product too. The product is a "how to build it" digital download in the solar market field. It is not a solar panel. A product similar to ours is not being currently marketed anywhere like Clickbank etc. at this time that we can find.
• Assisting in monitoring Affiliate promotions and conversation statistics
• Reporting for Affiliate marketing promotions and activity
• Maintaining on-going pre and post launch communication campaigns
• Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the Affiliate program
• Keeping Affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
• Assisting our in house Affiliate manager (unexperienced but learning) in continually motivating Affiliates to perform better
• Keeping track of Affiliate sales and paying Affiliates in a timely manner, we will provide access to JV Manager software for all aspects of Affiliate management.
• Basic research and monitoring of competitors' Affiliate campaigns and promotions
Call or email attention: Miles