Send E-mails — Part time Job
•Here’s What I Expect From You:
- You must be capable of following instructions, and keeping track of tasks performed.
- I will require a message at the end of a work-time letting me know what was worked on.
- I expect you to be a honest, down to earth that gets the job done... I don’t want “cheap guys”, in fact if I sense you’re one of those and you end up working with me, you’re out.
***cheap guy = A male who can be pretentious, mean, rude, crude, immoral and talentless opportunist.***
Respect me— expect the same in return.
•Why you want to work with me:
- I’m trained in a hands-off management style. I’ll give you a list of things to do, and I’ll let you go do them. I’m not going to be stalking you ten times a day asking for updates and why things aren’t being done. Everything you will need to know will be in the daily/weekly breakdown, and I will always be available for questions.
- I’m not going to ask you to video call or team view me or any of that.
- I hate micromanaging, so I’m not going to do that with you.
- As long as you get done what I ask you to do, we’re good.
- I’m culturally sensitive. I won’t expect to hear from you on Republic Day, Independence Day, Gandhi’s Birthday, Christmas, New Year’s, Maha Shivaratri, Holi, Nag Panchami, Dussehra, Diwali, and whatever else I might be missing. Same goes for other cultures and religions and whatnot.
- If I end up firing you, you will have plenty of advance notice.
Doing shitty? I’ll mention it.
Still doing shitty? That’s a NO-GO.
I am gonna say it another time— respect me and expect the same and return.
•And here is why you REALLY want to work for me:
- Bonuses. I plan to do this with my assistants.
- Example: Expect a Christmas gift in the form of a cash bonus. Birthday too. I’m a generous guy, and I like to make sure my “employees” are happy.
- Provide me with this info’s on your application:
- Location (city, country)
- What’s your english level from 1 to 10? Why?
-What’s your writing level from 1 to 10? Why?
That’s All (for now)
You think you can handle joining my team?
58 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
You need to try me out. As per me that is the only way to convince you. I could say a lot as to why I am the one right for the job but guess it's waste of your and my time