We need a arduino expert, who will modify a arduino standard firmware like tasmota for some more secure access with https
- you buy or already own the hardware and you assemble it to one unit
- use 3 LEDs simulating a GPIO action per GPIO pin
- you provide us the sources/supplier of your orders
- you provide us the 3d models if you use a printer, else suggest us a standard case with battery support
- enable a webserver
- enable https
- redirect any non-https to https
- create a UI. The UI needs 3 buttons which trigger each a different GPIO pin
...- button label: unlock, icon: unlock icon
...- button label: lock, icon: lock icon
...- button label: open+unlock, icon: unlock+open icon
- users can only reach the above buttons after a successful login
- trace the usage of the users into a rolling logfile. Traced is:
...- login (failed/successful)
...- lock, unlock, open+unlock
...- trace the timestamp+date
...- trace the userid
...- trace the IP/hostname
- create a user and password management UI for admins
...- only accessible to the admin itself
...- provide CRUD operations for user and passwords
...- userid need to be unique
...- the userid and password is persisted and thus survive multiple reboots and also a OTA update.
- it is okay that arduino needs to be wifi connected first, before an initial setup for the new functions can be done
- deliver the software based on tasmota (or recommend similar) to make it OTA updateable
- deliver a very small UI, so unexperienced users can login with their userid+password and lock+unlock the door
- bill of materials if required more than the default arduino
- source code
- instructions to create binaries
- PCB sources if required or build
- case model if molded or printed
what is NOT needed?
- voice commands. We will integrate them in a later phase of the project (not in this job)
- fingerprint detection. We will integrate them in a later phase of the project (not in this job)
- retina detection. We will integrate them in a later phase of the project (not in this job)
- face detection. We will integrate them in a later phase of the project (not in this job)
=> we request this features in a later phase, and probably on a different device
- if you need the hardware to buy, we will file the money as a milestone. On delivery to us, you get the milestone released
- after you have provided videos with the proves that it is working accordingly, we will file you a milestone for the shipping. So you get the money for the shipping itself after delivery (use insurance delivery, so nothing can get lost)
for working progress
- you create us a video where you share us the working environment. Based on this, we will release the according milestones
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
Who will talk with you?
We are passionate developers and also active in the maker scene. But we have not the time right now, so we search for your support. But to tell you, provide us honest estimates, since we are also aware of development and of hardware design....