Role: UAV System Engineer
You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers.
1. Broad range of knowledge and experience but also have specific Experience with small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS) and their applications.
2. Highly experienced with Pixhawk, PX4 and other flight controllers, including setup and operations
3. Demonstrated ability to fly small unmanned aircraft.
4. Familiarity with UAV platforms and stacks, like Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4, Mavlink, DroneKit.
5. Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
6. Knowledge of interfaces and protocols such as USB, I2C, UART, SPI, Ethernet, CAN, ROS2
7. Knowledge of 8/16/32 Microcontrollers (STM32) and Hardware Schematic.
- Flying Multicopters or VTOL
- Compliance with DGCA regulations
- Maintaining flight logs
- Maintaining multi-copter in airworthy conditions
- Taking care of Multi-copter safety and avoid accidents
- Responsible for Firmware and Hardware:
Pixhawk, PX4, flight controllers, Ardupilot, Dronekit, USB, I2C, UART, SPI, Ethernet, ROS2, STM32, DJI
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $115/tunti tähän työhön
Hi. I have experienced with: UAV, pixhawk PX4, ardupilot, modifying Qgroundcontrol, ROS, operating mission planner and embedded systems. Let's have a chat.