We currently have a PCB that is functionally working. The next step is to make it ready for FCC and CE certification along with EMI/EMC.
1. Review the current schematic & PCB and make it ready for EMI/EMC & FCC/CE certification by adding the necessary components. The product has a screen, joystick, USB type c & NFC RF.
2. Background work for pre-compliance (standard reading, test cases finalization, making test plan).
3. Lab interactions, slot bookings and planning.
4. Pre-compliance one iteration support
5. If require schematic/layout suggestion (depending on failure analysis) for next re-spin.
5. Compliance testing support and documentation suggestions. Get the final FCC, CE and EMI/EMC of the product done.