Project Description: 2-Stage Project with 2 milestone payments.
1. ***The 1st stage of this project is completion of the board design (must use Orcad/Cadence software), which includes schematic, printed circuit board and Bills Of Materials. 1st milestone payment on successful completion of 1st stag
2. ***The 2nd stage of this project is coding the software with good documentation and 2nd milestone payment is made on successful completion of 2nd stage.
3. ***Functional block diagram of electronics (hardware) for this project to be provided to selected Freelancer.
4. Software design; preferably using 'C'
5. Software is for a Microchip PIC microprocessor (part number to be provided)
6. Selection of the the Microchip PIC microprocessor can be done by the our Freelancer, with the criteria that is works with Microchip's PIC 'EXPLORER 8' evaluation board.
7. We are looking for well-documented software.
8. The PIC needs to support
i) 8 input buttons/switches,
ii) a 2-line by 16 character per line LCD (14 pin parallel interface); part number to be provided.
iii) RS-232 communications for sending and receiving 8 bit data (no hand-shaking).
iv) Real Time Clock (RTC)
v) USB 2.0 (USB stick) interface with capability to read data from USB stick or write data to USB stick
9. The code needs to be well documented so that we can build it up ourselves.
54 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 664$ tähän työhön
HI there I am an electrical engineer with 8+ years of experience relayed to microchip controller. I can do the pcb design and coding for you. Let me know if you are interested.
For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail.
Hello. I have experiences about PIC programming. I used the series of 8bit PIC. I know all the function that you said. I hope a cooperation with you. Regards.