I've a circuit, it takes analog signals and amplifies with an Opamp. I need to take this signal when it is above a certain threshold via PIC, make some process and then store data into a external flash memory. Programmer person should look my circuit diagram, if needed to add extra electronic component for stable ADC he/she should tell me. The software project must be done in accordance with the following conditions;
1) MPLAB X IDE, XC8, MCC (Microchip Code Configurator) must be used,
2) Extreme Low Power feature should be activated
3) Analog comparator should be used for detect there is a certain amount of signal, if there is then MCU should wake up, do process and then sleep again
4) External flash memory used for data storage
5) Firmware will uploaded onto PIC 18F26K22 for test purposes but final version will work on PIC 18F26K40. So migration between 2 MCU's must be done if tests are OK.
Details about the project (Timing, memory model and etc.) will be discussed later with the developer.
I have experience in mplab code configurator. I will be able to complete a sample within 3 hours. Basically ADC comaprator triggered wake up and write to flash. togother i will be able to do in a day