Title "Development of Reconfigurable SONAR"
(Should appear on top of GUI)
Create a GUI so that the user can input
1. Frequency band of operation (lower and upper cut off)
2. Chose sampling frequency
3. Type of bandpass filter to be used (choose butterworth/ cheby typ1, typ2, elliptical or maximally flat (like the options given in filter designer app of matlab))
4. Type of receiver array (chose linear or circular),
5. Enter number of elements and spacing between elements
6. Type of beamforming (chose MVDR or delay and sum)
7. Chose type of detector (energy detector or optimal detector)
8. The output display has to be a waterfall display
Acquire a signal in real time and process it as per the selections made above by the user. The signal is to be acquired from a NI DAQ 6110 by configuring it directly with MATLAB. The data can come to a buffer location and can be picked up by MATLAB from the buffer for processing keeping in mind the processing time such that the application remains REAL TIME
After that the input signal is band pass filtered and the filter code should be such that it gets modified to the freq band as input by the user in the above GUI.
Then beamforming is done on the filtered data and the array to be used for beamforming should be as input by the user
mvdr for linear array can be done using matlab function and for circular array we can skip it if for the time being if a code for that is not easily available.
After beamforming for detection code for energy detector is again available with me which is basically just applying a threshold and optimal detector can be skipped for now (but the gui should show that it is there as option.. we can add the code for this later)
After detection the DoA of the arriving signal as calculated at the beamforming stage should be displayed on a 2D graph as the o/p
The above code should be generic and should work for any input by the user however the demonstration is on NI HAQ pad 6110 with 4 channels.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, dear friend I am expert in matlab, C++, math, physics... I have a lot of experiences in many projects. Please discuss for your task detail more. Cheers.