I need a small LoRaWan board integrating the following components / features. The goal is to get a cheap but reliable component :
- WLR089 or WLR089U0 with its antenna connector (for EU868)
- sensors of Temperature and Humidity (in the "classical" ranges)
- sensor of C02 or eCO2 (VOC would be a plus) (CCS811 for instance)
- JST 1.25 to connect an external battery
- Wires to connect a 5V-7v solar panel, so as to recharge the battery. Of course I need a component to manage the recharge cycle
- USB to power the card OR to recharge the battery also
If you can set-up a first program to save me time, it will be great (typically, the basics to read the sensors and put this in a frame to send through LoRaWan)
- the PCB would be done on KiCad or other free software...
- you would give me a pack of files "ready to send to a PCB manufacturer"
- you would give me a first structure of C file for the Microchip component, so that I only have to adapt it and upload it to the PCB I receive...
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €157 tähän työhön
I am a mechatronics engineer, I have designed sensor nodes before, using ESP8266,RF but will easily integrate LoRaWAN with my existing code, I can finish the project