I need a custom PCI module with the following requirements:
1) PCI interface is based on FPGA
2) FPGA PCI-target core is FREE of license
3) FPGA has SPI-master core
4) FPGA has TDM interface
5) FPGA with lowest price is required!
6) PCI device must have usual interface for OS (Linux in most) - BAR, DevID, VendorID etc
7) PCI device must have 3-5V interface
The structure of the PCI-card is a follows:
FPGA <-> Infineon DuSlic-SP chip
8 wires are the interface to DuSLIC:
a) 4 wires for SPI (CS, CLK, TX, RX)
b) 4 wired for TDM (FS, CLK, TX, RX)
Altera or Xilinx FPGAs are preferred, but not required. The lowest price is the main feature. No schematic for DuSLIC is in this project. Only PCI card + some connector for 8 wires. The PCB design for the card is not required. Schematic + FPGA core is required. The project is approved after a prototyping.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
just a FPGA PCI [url removed, login to view] you are intersted, we can modify it according to your need. SPI and TDM we can also add it as you like. We can provide the schematic in Orcad file format.