We need to control a 12v DC RGB-LED and change the colors at will from within Delphi – we want to use a something like an Arduino or some other cheap PCB plugged in to USB.
• Code for controller
• Delphi Component
• And basic instructions how to upload the code to board
• Shopping list
Delphi Design time class:
: Color – RGB
: Blinking Interval on
:Blinking interval off
: Blinking status True| false //if False light is soiled
: Enable //Disable turns off LEDs
• Once I exit the program the LED should remain in the state it was on exit.
• The program should work even I change USB port, auto finding the cid.
• Will need to have the hardware neat because this is going to be client facing.
• Need to have inventory list we need to buy and some instructions of hardware
Would use SMD 5050 Strip LED About 160 mm per unit about 30 chips Power would 12v DC, so I guess we'll use outside source for that. We would change all LEDs at once.
We may use https://www.amazon.com/econoLED-Flexible-Multi-colors-Non-waterproof-Changing/dp/B006LW2NJM/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=smd+5050+rgb&qid=1620854089&sr=8-8
Include the word BluMagic in your offer and don't bid above 100. write your experience it this field