The project aims to assemble an Electronic module to detect equipment fall and activate the solenoid valve once the recorded data go out of set Orientation parameter.
The equipment will be mounted on the base, the module will be powered on by the Push to Start switch. Arduino 3 axis Accelerometer module will be used to detect acceleration, orientation, and impact. These data will feed to Development Board for real-time analysis. The individual feed ( Acceleration, impact, and orientation) compared with the set value, if the value is out of range, then the board will give a 5 V or 12V output to Solenoid valve to open/close.
Some additional features.
1. Battery low Voltage light indicator.
2. Solenoid valve opened on impact and closed on impact.
Note: Arduino 3 axis Accelerometer module codes are available online in C++.
Scope of Work
1. list all the parts from the website [login to view URL] for this project.
2. Recommend power input and the list all parts.
3. Guide us to assemble all the parts.
4. Write a C++ code to record data from the 3 Axis Accelerometer in a real time.
5. Recommend a development board form the website [login to view URL]
6. Guide us to load the upload the Code.
8. Help us to read data/record the data or see that data in real time.
9. We will get back to you in 5 days regarding the set parameter to trigger the solenoid valve to open/close.
10. Supply the codes to trigger the solenoid with the user given values or guide us to correct the program.
11. We will test the codes and Test its functionality it within 2 days.
12. Necessary correction if required.
1. Board will be low power consumption.
2. Longer Battery life.
3. The module will be as small as possible.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello. i am electrical engineering expert and i read your job description and i am very interested in your task. and i can help you best i think. i will do my best. let's discuss in detail, thank you