Note: the software to be used in making the design should only be “solidworks” and you must be very experienced machine designer, NDA-form will be signed
1. you are required to make a final design of a machine model made in solidworks for the purposes of manufacturing, should be designed to be inexpensive to manufacture both in aesthetic appearance and the component parts, the machine assembly must be well detailed so as to be self-explanatory to a manufacturer.
2. You are required to be creative enough to generate dimensions for all the parts of the machine based on the given dimensions of some part
3. You are required to carry out all the necessary analysis ( like FEA analysis) on the machine parts that satisfies that the machine can be manufactured without a problem
4. A detailed manufacturing drawing, including bill materials will be required.
5. The manufacturing materials to be used in every part should be indicated
6. A pdf file should be created showing well illustrated diagram of the machine and the component parts showing how they can be assembled
7. A photo-realistic rendering of the machine and another rendering showing the internal components is required.
? You are required to have a good knowledge of how to calculate thermodynamics of a machine with many moving parts, which generates heat and creates heats
? Having knowledge of electrical and electronic machine control will be great advantage because it is very necessary in the design and you are likely to be considered first
? Other needed information will be given after negotiation and NDA form signed
Qualified persons should apply with attachment of proof of experience in the areas of concern mentioned above. please do not apply if you know you are not qualified for this job. Thanks
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1143 for this job
I am a SolidWorks Certified Expert with all SolidWorks range of products certifications including Simulation and PDM. Please visit [url removed, login to view] for more info. I used legal licensed software.