I need someone to design and assemble a compact RF PCB circuit with QFN MCU package, fully assembled and working (similar to a remote control). The circuit should be:
- Circular in shape with 2.4" diameter
- Contains eight (8) buttons. The PCB system that will be covered by membrane buttons in the future.
- Transmit commands based on a low energy ZigBee RF4CE transmitter
- The transmitter chip should be based on the CC2533 chip: ([url removed, login to view] )
I need the following to be delivered:
- Circuit schematic
- Gerber files for the PCB layout
- 6 PCBAs, FULLY ASSEMBLED AND WORKING
I want to implement the sender side only since we have the receiver as USB based product.
The circuit will be tested by communicating with a USB-based [url removed, login to view] RF4CE receiver.
Please quote me your design costs: the schematic circuit and PCB layout, and the assembly.
I need this project to be done ASAP.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $836 for this job
Hi, I have the RF experience and CAD competence to be able to help you with this project. On my desk is a completed project based on the TI CC1111 chip, with verified RF performance. Best Regards