We need a arduino shield that can interface to a lighting connector on
an Apple Device (iPad mini).
You will have:
1. an Arduino Uno (or 328p equivalent)
2. Shield development experience
3. PCB fab experience
4. Software for generating gerber files (EAGLE, Fritzing or...?).
5. The ability to design and construct the shield, on your own, with testing.
6. The ability to ship the shield to me.
Do not bid higher than the max allocated in this announcement. I have done kickstarter
[url removed, login to view]
And plan to do another, if we can build this project together!
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I can help in this project. It will require Arduino interfacing with 8-Pin lightning through serial communication protocol. Kindly see the private message for more details. Kind regards; Amit
I can do this work. I am electroengineer and work in the sphere of producing devices on avr and arm processors. I am able to make prototype and send it to you.