Finish an existing form in Adobe LiveCycle
Baseline requirements for a kiosk implementation:
1. Form can be filled on a computer.
2. One submit button that patient presses to do the following things:
A. Prints PDF formatted form. This is needed in the case they don't finish on the computer, they can complete the paper form which can then be scanned.
B. Saves file with unique name.
3. Staff can retrieve file by name and press "hidden" button to output XML file with same name:value pairs as current existing PDF file.
4. Repeated fields are propagated (name, date, doctor)
5. Tabbing order is set.
6. Enable Usage Rights in Adobe Reader.
Once we get started, I can email you the existing PDF form. It's [url removed, login to view] and can't be uploaded with this project because it exceeds the file size limit.