for a small association we need a project and shopping list to build a scoreboard with this functionality:
- 2 x 7-segments led to show score of left team, 2 x 7-segments led to show score of right team and 2 x 7-segments led to show time (6 digits on total). It must contain an arduino with RF funcionality, the communication to the led display and all the power source. Numbers must be high around 10" height
- 1 external box x 1 button RF to add and substract points on the left team
- 1 external box x 1 button RF to add and substract points on the right team
- 1 external box x 2 buttons RF to manage time
Project is complete when
- All hardware needed is in a shopping list (amazon or aliexpress), all voltage, communication and power source are controlled and tested. Only list of electrical part is needed, the box I will do by myself.
- Luminosity of the numbers will be enought to be see on a sunning day
- The project doesn't need lot of soldering cable, just to try to use patch cable..
- A sample code is wrote (the rest of the code I will do myself)
- write from arduino numbers on all 7 segments led
- receive message from the 4 buttons in the arduino
The attachments can explain better the situation.
The budget of the components must be cheap :D is an association no-profit