Electrical Wiring Plan for Warehouse Lighting & Power systems
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I am looking for someone to design an electrical wiring plan for warehouse lighting and power systems. The warehouse is between 10,000 and 13,000 square feet in size and I am requiring LED Lighting throughout. There are no special power requirements for equipment, as standard power outlets should be sufficient. I require a comprehensive electrical wiring plan with clear diagrams, detailed specifications, and instructions. You must have prior experience in designing warehouse lighting and power systems, and be confident in your ability to create a plan that works reliably. The project must be completed on-time and within budget.
A. Objective: To provide a safe and reliable electrical system that meets the operational needs of the facility.
B. Present condition: Conduits are laid from main distribution panel to light / power points inside the warehouse. Need to plan for external lighting.
C. SOW: Scope of work
1. Design of branch circuits to support lighting & power outlets.
2. Design of distribution system: Distribution panel, sub panel & associated circuit breakers
3. Sizing of main electrical wires from main distribution board to sub distribution board & lighting / power points.
4. Lighting system: Selection of appropriate lighting for internal and external illumination
5. Grounding: Planning of appropriate grounding location & solutions.
6. Electrical safety: Adherence to electrical safety regulations and codes.
D. Design guidelines
1. Series wiring
3. Lighting - Outside plant – IP 66
E. Drawing & BOQ
1. Wiring diagram
2. Wiring schedule (It is a list of cables or wires used in the installation with its reference number, length, type. It gives the raceways of the wire and starting and termination points.
3. Parts list
Projektin tunnus: #36724342