BioGill is looking for an electrical and automation engineer contractor to provide design, consultion and implementation of electrical and automation systems to work with the product engineering team.
We expect that the service will be required between 20-40 hours per month. Most of the work can be done remotely. Its preferred that the same engineer can execute or supervise electrical and automation work.
The work required by BioGill could be divided in to two parts:
• Provide the electrical and automation expertise to the engineering team by contributing to the product design and provide the E&A inputs
• Assist in selecting and specifying equipment and instruments to suite the product and function
• Assist in preparation of O&M manuals, datasheets and technical sheets related to the E&A.
• Electrical and automation design for different products. This range from a simple pump control for one product to multiple pumps and instruments in other products.
• Create products and equipment inspection and checklists
• Assist in qualifying and screening wastewater treatment plant remote monitoring options available, and support the supply chain team during communication with suppliers
Manufacturing & Testing work
• Carryout electrical and automation work for some products, trials, prototypes and projects if needed
Qualification and Skills:
o Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline (Electrical, Electronics, Automation & Control)
o Licensed to do electrical work would be preferred
o Previous experience in water or wastewater treatment industry
o Must have experience with PLC, SDADA, HMI. Include writing and modifying codes
visit [login to view URL] for details about our products
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Professional engineer with 39 years experience experience in automaton and design and procurement related to experimental simulation tasks, I am control, DSP expert
I worked in an extensive waste water treatment project. The technology depended on ozone sterilization and underwater control. I can support your team with confidence
Hi, I am an experienced Automation engineer with 8+ years of experience, can help you with component selection , load calculation, system planning, performance estimate. also assure you for Quality assurance part.
I'm an expert in PLC design, commissioning, and startup. I would like to work with you. Please view my linked in profile for my project experience. [login to view URL] Thanks, Bryan Pickett