We have an antenna designed in EAGLE and we would like to simulate the performance using HFSS in ANSYS. We need a lesson. How can we set this up?
We supply the EAGLE file. You supply a video showing how this can be imported and simulated in HFSS.
1. You must have your own copy of HFSS
2. EAGLE can open the BRD file.
3. You do NOT need EAGLE to open the DXF file. That can be imported directly into HFSS using the FILE:IMPORT:DXF option.
4. A boundary is needed for the DXF after import.
5. Only the top copper and bottom copper are needed.
6. The bottom copper is the ground plane.
7. Please sweep the input from 137Mhz to 2.7 Ghz
8. There is a coax feed using an SMA connector.
9. BRD (EAGLE) file is attached.
10. DXF (HFSS) file is attached.
11. Please simulate to show the swr so that we may compare the simulation with the fabrication.
12. We are using an FR4 substrate and a 1.6mm thickness.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
Hi! I am electrical engineer with specialization in antennas, I have published many research papers in the same field. Can you please send me layout of the structure as I dont have eagle installed.