* A printer in service mode feeds paper continuously.
* We need to stop/start that paper feed process entirely independently of the printer electronics by interrupting and re-connecting the power.
* Functions Needed
- Independent control of 2 states, feed and pause, in 0.1 second increments. For example, 5.5 seconds feed, 20.2 seconds pause.
- Two feed profiles...
* Continuous repeating cycle until stopped
* Feed only, cycle re-started by user
- 2 connected Push On/Push Off Buttons so cycles can be stopped and started from either button.
- 2 x independent Dials with digital readout controlling feed and pause timing accurate to 0.1 second