Hello, I would like to convert Altium SCH and PCB files (attached) into Eagle CAD format with a few modifications.
1. The original schematic contains a 60-pin connector. I need one more (72-pin connector) to be added. Please use my library (attached) to add the components. It already contains the 60- and 72-pin connectors for your convenience.
2. Note that 60-pin connectors' pins 45 (AUDIN), 46 (AUDOUT) are not required on the 72-pin connector. Same as 72 pin connectors' pins 35 (CICMB), 24 (CICPK), 20-16 (EXP0-4), 37 (SYSCLK), 55-51 (EXP5-9), 70 (CICRST), 71 (CICCLK) are also not present on the 60-pin connector. No need to route them. Also, in that library, 72-connector pins #62 and #63 are not wrong -- that's exactly how they should be.
3. Ignore the original PCB layout (because two connectors won't fit anyways). Just layout a new PCB with the following dimensions: 100 x 160 mm. Approximate layout is attached as a drawing.
4. Use the part from the attached NES_connectors library instead of the DB9 connector for the Gamepad 2 and the pins CLK, DAT, STR on the other connector for the Gamepad 1.
5. Add a standard 7805 power regulator circuitry and a barrel jack power connector at the top of the board.
6. Add two RCA connectors and route them to the Audio/Video pins of the schematics.
7. Add a power on-off switch and a reset push-button.
Any questions, feel free to ask.