Hello, we have a requirement to design and layout a PCB single sided SMT which is powered and monitors a 12V battery.
2. Monitor the output voltage of the battery pack. ( voltages as specified in the battery data sheet)
3. Illuminate led when battery output voltage is at x.x volts (to be specified)
4. Except an input from a latching switch
5. Soft start and shut down LEDs
6. Turn LEDs off after a time ( to be specified)
7. Provide output signal to motor controllers
8. stop operation when battery voltage is at X.X volts (to be specified)