Early Bird Cultural Exchange, a leading operator of cultural exchange programs in China, is seeking Cultural Exchange Program participants who are interested in studying Chinese language and culture, gaining international teaching experience, and traveling in China. If you are interested in the Cultural Exchange Program, please contact our Program Director Sophia for online application and interview.
• Age: between18 and 29 (outstanding candidates outside of this age range will also be considered)
• At least a high school graduate (or will graduate before the start of the program)
• A native English speaker or proficient in English.
• No criminal record
• Can commit to participate in a 3-, 6-, or 12-month program
• Eager to experience Chinese culture
• Positive, passionate and loves children
• Teaching English to your host family, particularly the family’s child(ren)
• Sharing your own culture with your host family
With Early Bird’s Cultural Exchange Program, you will enjoy the following：
• Airport pickup, welcome dinner and 3-day-2-night orientation and tour in Beijing.
• Welcome Package (30 RMB transportation and call charge reimbursement, city map, and more)
• Room and board (3 meals per day), free Internet in the host family’s household
• Chinese language lessons (6 hours per week); except for during Chinese national holidays and during the week each month on which the month’s cultural activity is held; see below
• Monthly cultural activity
• Monthly stipend for personal expenses, (1,000 RMB/month)
• Program completion bonus (3 months = 1,200 RMB, 6 months = 2,500 RMB, 12 months = 5,000 RMB))
• Personal accident insurance throughout the entire program, covering treatment for sicknesses which require hospital stays and treatment for accidents
• 24/7 emergency contact
• Cultural Exchange Program Certificate
But most importantly, you will build connections with your host family, meet other program participants from around the world, experience Chinese culture, and have the experience of a lifetime!
Founded in 2007, Early Bird Cultural Exchange is a premier operator of cultural exchange programs in China. Early Bird offers young people from around the world a chance to experience Chinese life and culture close-up. As part of our programs, we provide our participants with Chinese class, monthly cultural activities and more. We carefully pre-screen all of our host families to ensure that they are suitable for our program, and all of our program participants receive a pre-program orientation containing information about life in China and how to deal with problems which may arise during the program. We provide 24-hour emergency support for our program participants and are always there when you need us.