PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE LONG DOCUMENTS.
I NEED SPECIFIC AND SHORT INFORMATION.
I need the best EASY TO READ / UNDERSTAND information you can find about these different grammar rules/elements:
1. Comparatives and Equatives
2. Reflexive and reciprocal pronouns
3. Passive Voice
4. Gerunds and infinitives
5. Past Unreal Conditional (mixed conditional)
6. Relative Pronouns in Adjective Clauses
7. Direct and Indirect Speech
8. How to talk about contrasting ideas using simple past, present perfect & present perfect continuous *together*.
9. How to Identify Adjective Clauses
10. Phrasal Verbs
I need to know exactly;
- How each element (1-10) is formed
- How we use the element in a positive and negative way with a couple of examples.
- A couple of exercises to practice using the element (could just be from a blog site like [login to view URL] - MUST be easy to understand, ie. Not too "wordy")
- A handful of examples of conversational questions using the element.
(Could be from a blog site like [login to view URL]
eg :- Comparative Conversation Question = Does technology make the world better or worse? Why?)