AMZScout is seeking a talented editor and writer to create and curate high-value content for Amazon data & selling professionals. The successful candidate is a detail-oriented editor and/or copywriter with a strong editorial background who loves producing relevant, compelling, and enjoyable content.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be part of the Marketing department.
- Create content for the corporate website, landing pages, blog, ad creatives
- Proofread, fact-check, and edit all copy for grammar, brand compliance, brand voice, and other style points. Provide substantive and developmental editing as needed.
- Function as an internal copy expert, working cross-functionally with marketing and product teams.
- Show a solid understanding of best web writing practices.
- 3+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist.
- Ability to understand and change the tone of voice depending on the target audience.
- Very detail oriented.
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Independent worker capable of managing multiple deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple project requests simultaneously, and to deal with the potential for tight deadlines and unexpected complexities.
- Strong communicator and collaborator; able to work with a variety of teams and personalities, possessing excellent written communications skills.
- Remote work
- Have a lot of communication with targeted audience
- Have some training within the company (we give courses or can pay for something)
- The opportunity to work in the USA market
- There is an exact target audience for which you need to write
THE UNBEATABLE DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR EXTENSION PRO — SALE OF YOUR LIFETIME