I'm looking for someone long term to work with on managing our eBay and our new Amazon account (once it's opened).
You will be responsible to oversee and grow the account day to day, making sure everything is listed, optimise the listings and offer advice and your knowledge to improve and evolve the accounts.
You will already have clients who you are working on, you will be able to show evidence of completed or ongoing projects to show you have experience and the ability to grow the accounts.
The reason for outsource:
- Save my time as I don't have a lot
- I don't wish to be an expert in this area
- Someone with better knowledge and time will do a better job
You have to:
- Experience of the above
- Either bill monthly hours spent or a retainer
- Work with a colleague who will be a point of contact that you can communicate with and educate about eBay and Amazon (not someone to replace you, we don't want the extra work! We just need to understand)
- Create the listing and maintain them
- Create and manage lists
- The only think you won't be doing is customer service, we have that covered, everything else though we need
Take a look at our work as an employer, we work with freelancers long term, and pay monthly/daily etc.
So if you believe you can work with us long term then bid, if not please refrain. Auto bids will not be contacted, you need to read through this and add Even Strokes to the message you contact me with not to waste my time and ensure you understand the outline of what is involved.
We use Shopify and at the moment InkFrog. We will be staying with Shopify however if you have a tool that you work better with that isn't InkFrog, we are happy to change.