I am an existing eBay Seller who has an eBay Store and would like to expand to using ProStores as well.
I sell a very standardized product, so I have achieved some degree of standardization and automation with the listings. I still build my listings manually- I have to specify Store Category, Item Specifics and Item Title manually, I have two add two or more pictures manually, I specify the Item Description Manually (but I build the HTML for the Item Description in an Excel workbook, so I simply copy and paste this), and I specify the remaining items manually, but these remaining items remain constant from listing to listing.
I am looking for assistance with the following tasks:
1. Set Up a Store Using ProStores: It is simple enough to set up the ProStores store, but I am finding it difficult to create a ProStores listing that has the same high quality appearance as my eBay Store listings.
2. Assist me with Implementing eBay File Exchange or Turbo Lister:
The way that I expect this project to be done is that I will create a temporary eBay Account and a temporary ProStores Account so that the freelancer can complete the work in a test environment. Once a satisfactory result is achieved, I will implement the proposed solutions on my actual eBay Account and ProStores account.
I would pay for the freelancer's work at four milestones:
1. Acceptance of the Project
2. Implementation of eBay File Exchange or Turbo Lister
3. Implementation of ProStores
4. Final Review and Testing
If you bid on this project, you will need to provide two or three examples of previous work, particularly for the ProStores implementation. I would also like to review the ProStores that you have implemented and may potentially contact some or all of those owners for references,