Creation of a mobi file from a 70k thousand word manuscript and a jpg cover image.
- Cover should fit without any white stripes around the edges on Kindle Paperwhite. No distortion: better to cut off a bit to make it fit.
- Creation of working Xray index based on an Excel file provided (45 entries).
- Inserting thin non-breaking spaces in front of the ellipses and after them when the sentence continues, all in line with the Chicago Manual of Style
- Making sure that when read in Kindle, it is possible to display the page numbers in the lower left corner, not just location and time data.
- I need to be able to upload the mobi file to Amazon KDP without it throwing any errors or warnings. It needs to be approved and published by Amazon for payment to be made (this may take up to four days).
- TOC not needed as there are only chapter numbers.
- Please fill all metadata, to be provided.
- Make sure that the links within the book work (Facebook, Goodreads, etc.).
- I also ask that you point me a tool (does not have to be a free tool) that I can use to make changes on the finished mobi file without having to code (changes of text, amendment of text styles, fonts, font size, links, etc.)