Position: Freelance software/product submission, article submission, and link building.
• Manual and automatic PAD files submissions/updates of all eight Port80 Software products to software, Web server, and development resource sites.
• Product URLs, descriptions, logos, and PAD files provided.
• Sites for submission to be provided by employer, beginning with existing company database, smaller batches to follow.
• Discovery of new sites for submission using Google or other search & research encouraged.
• Normal submission process: log in to existing Port80 account or establish a new account, determine appropriate category placement for each product, follow site’s instructions for submission/update. May include PAD file upload, manual entry of product details, or submission by e-mail.
• Report successful submissions/updates by Excel spreadsheet with link to product, confirmation e-mails from site, and notes as needed.
• Coordinate with Marketing Manager forwarding/management of sites requiring payment and/or reciprocal links.
• Understanding of Web server and Web development terminology and technology required.
• Must be comfortable with searching the Web, online user accounts, and online submission forms.
• Familiarity with Windows/Microsoft IIS Web server platforms a plus.
• Per URL processed, with bonuses for proof of successful submission/update, additional bonuses for discovery of new sites, and downloads/sales tracked to specific sites.
• Will be chosen based on qualifications, not necessarily by lowest bid.