Hi, we have a small callingcard system asterisk+freePBX+A2billing.
We need to setup communication by DTMF between our system and payphone. Payphone must working with scenario:
1) Caller picks up the handset.
Payphone display: Key in PIN NO.
Press # in End
2) Caller key in the PIN no and press # in the end.
3) The payphone display: PLEASE WAIT..
4) If the PIN is correct, server will send the balance by DTMF
Example: the balance is Credit [url removed, login to view], server will send C1000 to payphone.
And payphone display (Credit [url removed, login to view])
If the PIN is INCORRECT, the Server will send B tone to payphone. Payphone will display &acirc;?? WRONG PIN&acirc;?? User need to hook on and return to step1.
5) Payphone display: Please Dial
User dials the phone number.
6) Payphone sends the phone number to server.
Server receives the phone number and reply the talk time of this call by DTMF.
Example: the talk time is 10 Hour 12 min 30 sec.
Server sends C101230 to payphone.
And payphone display (10:12:30)
7) The payphone opens the sound channel to receive ring-back tone or whatever sound comes from the SIP server.
8) When the other party answers this call, payphone starts to count down the time.
So we need to A2Billing send Credit by DTMF, and TimeLimit by DTMF to the payphone.
Thank you for propositions :)
Ahmes Sp. z o.o.
phone: +48 504 769 033
e-mail: biuro@[url removed, login to view]