We are a growing up company. Our website is built in drupal 7 and has been 9+ years.
We need to upgrade this with drupal 8 and total pages are 18. We have 3 full time developers but they don't know drupal. The candidate will lead them and develop and update several softwares.
To find a top developer, we need simple testing.
What I will provide:
- YAML export of the test Webform
- Page source of the test page, with data populated
- Sample hook to programmatically pre-populate the test Webform
- Prior, similar work done by the Webform maintainer last year on contract (he is currently unavailable for contract work)
- Verification testing of the provided deliverables
- Test site is not publicly accessible; all development must be done externally
- "20200808 Webform Display" shows the existing template Webform, with the target location for the custom hyperlink shown in red.
- "20200808 Webform YAML" shows template Webform YAML configuration, with the source (green) and target (red) locations identified.
- "20200808 Similar Function Separate Webform" shows a similar function that was contracted to be made by the Webform module maintainer last year.