I will not consider your bid at all if you do not show me your previous Drupal Work .
What I need:
The website [url removed, login to view] which is made in Drupal 5 needs a new feature where users can add available accommodation (apartments, rooms, or even single beds). Other users can browse this information and book directly. All contact must be kept onsite.
I have located the module "Openresort" as a great basis for this feature, but it will need to be tweaked to fit to the needs.
I am open to other solutions to this feature. Let us discuss this.
New feature – maybe based on the module “Openresort”. This shall allow users to add available accommodation to the site and other users can view it and book it.
It must have the following features:
1. New page in menu called Accommodation ([url removed, login to view]):
- Overview of available accommodation
- Title, Resort (link), Type, Dates, Number of beds, Price per day
- Click to go to a details page for each listing showing all entered information and photos
- Unit availability and other Openresort module features
- Contact only via onsite communication system!
- Filters (like on Top Parks)
- Country (and states in USA)
- Dates (arrival/departure)
- Number of people
- Price per day range
- Add new (registered users can add)
- Destination (show suggestions of resorts (not parks) as you start entering)
- Can also chose “Not in a resort” and write the name manually
- Type (apartment, chalet, condo, house, hotel)
- Number of beds offered + total beds
- Dates available
- Price per day
- Photos (upload up to 5)
2. On each resort page:
- Accommodation (new box/block) + new link in submenu
- Block on main resort page shows “Accommodation available” starting from next available date.
- Submenu page shows all the available for this resort on a list which can be sorted and filtered ([url removed, login to view])
- Book feature again