To give you a better understanding of the requirements, please see below - there are a significant number of documents that show the actual requirements
If you think this is something you can assist with (time is in short supply for this task, I’m sorry) we would love to hear from you.
Description of work being done:
For new (mainly residential) developments, all power to the sites will be connected via underground cabling.
The company will be responsible for taking the power connection from the existing power lines from the street power poles to the property line of the new development.
To achieve they will:
• Dig a trench from the power pole to the property line.
• Install conduit in the trench
• Pull cabling through the conduit
• Dress the power pole in the trench at the property line
• Back fill the trench and clean up the site
Technical writing requirements are as follows (relevant documentation is attached to this email).
HSE 2022 Questionnaire and SNNS
Please complete as follows:
Part A, B & C of Vendor HSEQ Questionnaire Form (attached in email)
1. Section 1 bypass
2. Section 2 Where the vendor selects a Yes, the vendor must provide evidence to confirm. This can be a HSE Plan, relevant procedure etc.
3. Section 3, if the vendor provides a training matrix or similar: if any fatalities, OHS prosecutions, notices etc have been referenced by the vendor provide a summary of date and details, and frequency rates
4. Section 4 (A) is the SWMS review, refer to the dot above, also if the vendor will be subcontracting work for us, we need detail of how they review/assess subcontractor suitability.
Scope of Works (SOW) and Schedule of Rates (SOR) for both networks’ pricing (refresh for JEN)
The budget for this task is negotiable.