PCI - DSS approved on a case-by-case basis by a PCI QSA
The PCI DSS 12 requirements are as follows:
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data.
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
3. Protect stored cardholder data.
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
5. Use and regularly update antivirus software.
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know.
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data.
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
11. Regularly test security systems and processes.
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 4576 $ tähän työhön
Hello, We are a team of 100+ developers doing mobile and web application [url removed, login to view] are waiting to discuss in detail about the [url removed, login to view] you have any timeframe? Thanks Genius Team Relevant Skills and Experience p Lisää