We are creating a commercial market research for PDF documents that consumers receive from companies like banks, insurance companies, event organizers or airline companies. Such documents are usually automatically generated and we are interested in knowing more what system is used to create such PDF documents.
The task is to report the Producer Line of such PDF documents. The steps to find the Producer Line are:
1. Download the PDF document (i.e. from your email inbox) to your PC.
2. Open the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Reader (or similar)
3. From the menu, select File -> Properties (or Ctrl + D)
4. Copy the full "PDF Producer" line
Your report should be a simple excel file that contains
- The title of the Document (for example credit card statement document)
- The company that created the document (for example Wells Fargo Bank)
- Country - City
- The PDF Producer (as explained above)
Payment is per unique company or unique document type.
For example mortgage statement from X bank is counted as one and mortgage statement from the same X bank is counted as another one. You will be paid for each of these reports.
Hi. I have studied your requirement of having a Microsoft Excel file with pdf producer and rest of the contents as mentioned by you. I would to take up the project. Thanks Moiz