The goal is programming a InfluxDB 2.0 telegraf input plugin in order to ingest data from Talk2M.
- Telegraf plugins are written in Golang.
- The telegraf binaries has to be usable in a Telegraf docker container.
- The work [login to view URL] provides a good base in order to implement the Talk2M side of the plugin, attached you can find the API.
- This functionality is currently programmed and fully working in node-js, the following sample code will be provided at the project kick-off:
- [login to view URL]: a sample real response from the Talk2M API
- [login to view URL]: Talk2M API implementation, equals the factrylabs/go-ewon code mentioned above
- [login to view URL]: this is the code wich has to be "migrated" to a telegraf input plugin. It gathers data from Talk2M and sends it to InfluxDB
- InfluxDB has the following database/measurement/fields-tags structure:
- Historian (DB)
- ProcessData (measurement)
- Fields: Value
- Tags: Group, Plant, Line, LineElement, Element, Name
- Alarms (measurement)
- Fields: Description, Name
- Tags: Group, Plant, Line, LineElement, Element, Severity, Description
For the programming, a test Talk2M account and a device generating data will be provided for fully testing. Aditional details on tags/fields/DB organisation will be discussed during the project.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €1146 tähän työhön
I checked your requirement. My recent projects is similar to your requirement. I have experience for 8+ years. I am confident about this project.