The website has to be tested for the last 2 years-old FF/Chrome versions.
Techs: docker, angular8.
I want the following scenario to be tested:
1) the first browser opens a link
2) the second browser opens a link
3) the first browser clicks on the button - and initiates webrtc connection (fake camera)
4) the second browser started to receive a video
5) check the video is started, webrtc connection established and 'bytes over webrtc' counter increasing.
The result should include:
git repository with [login to view URL] in to run the tests