The project covers a set of complex PDF forms that need to be implemented as questionnaires/surveys that are served through a Django application. The project is to be built upon an existing Django project. The deadline for the project is 1 week.
Expected work is the following:
- Develop and extend the existing model in the existing project to meet the features required.
- Dynamically add/remove questions and sections through the Django Admin interface (This is already implemented for multiple choice questions it needs to implemented for other type of questions).
- Extend the existing Answer model to enable different type of answers that is also visible on the PDF form attached.
- Support the existing REST methods for Multiple Choice Answers for different type of answers.
- Conditional questions (i.e answer A to answer B)
Overall the functionality is very similar to the following with some additional features required. The existing project already implements Multiple Choice questionnaires and their respective features.
[login to view URL]
I am a developer myself so please read the thing fully.
I require no frontend work other than a basic demo this can be just pure HTML that looks bad it is totally fine as long as the backend side of the project is complete with the necessary features.
I require daily pushes and updates to the private git repo that is subject to review.
An example form is attached.
The existing project covers parts such as e-mail sending, notifications and a basic dashboard if you have an easier method of doing all of the listed features as well as features required for the with an existing solution that is subject to one-time payment, I may opt for it after looking at it, we can discuss this further during the interview.