We are Moti Media, a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that produces artistic content and immersive experiences that aim to inspire and help humanity discover our inner utopia through storytelling.
WHAT WE NEED
Moti Media is looking for an experienced and inspiring CMO to lead the company’s outward facing effort.
Leading the effort while transferring the know how, our ideal candidate, aside from being a living incarnation of the company, has the ability to envision what needs to be done in terms of marketing in a holistic sense, able to find ready resources and to manage the execution.
* Develop and execute the company’s overall marketing, PR and advertising strategies; Plan, implement, and manage specific campaigns covering different channels (digital, press, physical, etc)
* Drive other departments to a unified approach for outward facing business functions, including events, distribution, customer service, community, etc.
* “Listen” to the trends of the market, direct the market research efforts and present well-founded suggestions to the executive team
* Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and create a solid network of strategic partnerships
* Familiar with all mainstream marketing tools, channels and resources; Experienced in on-the-ground execution
* Ability to create unique marketing solutions that differs Moti from other creators
* Fluent in English, bilingual in Chinese is an advantage (Mandarin or Cantonese)
* Good communication skills and great precision of language
* Hours coinciding with Hong Kong time zone
Submit An Application
If you are interested in working with us, you MUST submit your proposal via this Google Form before 5 of May 11:59PM (GMT+8): [login to view URL]
Your application MUST include, at a minimum, the following information:
* Your CV / Resume
* Portfolio of TWO specific campaigns that you led in the past, and why they stood out from the others
* Your availability going forward
* Your rate, preferred payment schedule and methods
* Also, to show that you really have what it takes, and for us to accurate gauge you amongst other applicants, please propose your plan that you want to be in charge of leading upon being hired
* Lastly, how would you judge your success as a CMO?
To get a better understanding of the project and the submission request, on top of our website, please also take a look at our info pack, which included some of the assets we are able to share at this stage. Feel free to use some Branding Material we have here for your Proposal:
[login to view URL]
(Disclaimer: By accessing this link, you are agreeing to the condition that you may not disclose, redistribute, copy, record, reproduce, or create derivative works in relation of any of the files contained therein; you are only permitted to access these files for the sole purpose of producing the proposal required in this document. All rights reserved by Moti Media Limited.)
If you have any other questions for us, there will be a project briefing call at 5PM (GMT+08:00) Hong Kong Standard Time on April 27, 2021, where we will introduce our company, the details of our requirements, and address all of your burning questions at once.
This is the Zoom details for the Project Briefing Call*:
[login to view URL]
Meeting ID: 837 5803 6477
Important Notes about the Project Briefing Call:
* The call will be recorded and circulated to relevant parties of interests
* You may rename yourself and turn off the camera for anonymity reasons
* Please join the room on time to avoid missing important details
Thank you & We look forward to speaking with you.