Digital Trawler is seeking a project manager to assist with the day to day management of clients. We need someone who is self-motivated, proactive, hands-on, a team player with the interest of growing the business and developing our systems.
The aim of this role is to manage a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis ensuring needs targets are met and maintained, and being the main point of contact.
The Project manager will be seen by the client as the expert and a ‘reliable pair of hands’ to solve problems and advise them on best approaches.
Below is a list of tasks but not limited to:
Manage our support inbox handling or directing tasks to the right people within the organisation
Help with admin tasks such as formatting documents to send to clients such as audits, surveys, reports
Advise on best strategy and tactics, latest technologies and methods for attracting people to their site.
An understanding of tactics used for:
a. Google Ads
c. Social Media
d. Google Analytics
Be familiar with tools such as
a. Tag Manager
b. Data Studio
c. Hotjar & Google Optimise
Have an understanding of HTML and CSS
help with project management
Make sure clients are reaching targets
The successful candidate will have the following traits:
1. Independence: He / she must be able to work independently and use their own skills to be proactive. The candidate will be able to use their initiative to identify problems and appropriate solutions.
2. Action-oriented: Full of energy for overcoming challenging tasks; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes opportunities when identified.
3. Customer-focused: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
4. Commercially-minded – be able to adequality service the client whilst ensuring thee project is profitable (i.e. avoids over servicing)
5. Good Communication Skills: Understands the importance of communication within a team and can do so effectively both online and offline.
6. Candidates must have the ability to meet with clients to discuss their needs with Them via online mediums such as zoom or google meet.
7. Quick Learner: When facing new problems as well as having a strong will to learn new skills and stay up to date with industry changes.
8. Time management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; exhibits a strong value on time of others. Can prioritise tasks; can attend to a broad range of activities without missing deadlines or key milestones.
8. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Analytical Thinking: The candidate should be good at problem solving and have an analytical mind set to help them identify problems and solutions
1. Strong writing skills for website content and document files.
2. Effectively presents information and responds to questions from management, clients or partners.
Experience / Skills:
Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar project management / client management role previously
Will be a specialist in one or more of the following disciplines: SEO, Social Media, Google Ads
Will have 5 years minimum experience in a digital marketing role