Overview of job
Handle high-profile performance clients in the space of search marketing and platform based biddable media. You will be responsible for ensuring optimum ROI for clients’ performance campaign.
Measures of success –
• Understood the complete biddable media scenario on client’s business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
• Handled day to day tasks / requirement effectively
• Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
• Recommended and implemented best practice
• Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms
• Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
• Create a road-map for the next year
Responsibilities of the role:
• Analyse, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
• Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
• Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
• Stay ahead of the competition by analysing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
What you will need:
• Relevant experience of 5—8 years in PPC/Performance marketing roles
• Expertise in Web analytics
• Through understanding of Google AdWords
• Understanding of Bid Management Tools
• Number Crunching
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at [login to view URL]
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - [login to view URL]
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹159644 tähän työhön
Double Masters degree holder one in MBA( Marketing) from Universal Business School, Mumbai another in [login to view URL] (A.B.S.T) from University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Graduated in [login to view URL](H) Accounting and Taxation from The IIS Uni Lisää