● Drive engineering teams to converge towards SecDevops best practices around cloud-native applications, Kubernetes, and other SaaS / IaaS platforms
● Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
● Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
● Setting up tools and required infrastructure
● Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps
● Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
● Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating
new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
● Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
● Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability
assessment and risk management.
● Incidence management and root cause analysis
● Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
● Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
● Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development,
and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
● Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
● Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
● Assess and prioritize customer/product requests
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Experience working in Linux based environments
● a deep understanding of Linux, networking, CI/CD, and large cluster management and automation
● Must be worked on any one programming language like Python, Go, etc
● Hands-on experience on AWS Cloud Services like VPC, EC2, S3, EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, ECS,
● Should be able to draw and explain AWS Architectures
● Must have used IaaC tools like Terraform or AWS Cloudformation
● Experience in configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Salt, etc
● Good understanding of DevOps concepts
● Must have experience on CICD tools like Jenkins, Github Actions or Gitlab CI, etc
● Ability to work well with others on a team
● knowledge of automation trends for operational security processes (e.g. Vulnerability
Management, Change Management)
● Champion the CI / CD methodology and tooling, which will include the containerized and
non-containerized applications, using Jenkins, ArgoCD, goCD, etc.
● -Collaborate with other SRE- s, L2/Support, and Developers in the deployment and scaling of new
product features to facilitate rapid iteration and massive growth.
● Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor production
applications in a large-scale Linux environment.
● Proven experience in Linux systems administration.
● Container Orchestration: Kubernetes/Mesos/Docker Swarm.
● Experience with cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
● Understanding of the continuous integration practice
● Good understanding of AWS Cloud
Required Candidate profile
● Team player
● 2-4 yrs of experience
Qualification Undergraduate degree/Master degree/Professional Qualifications
Industry Type IT-Software / Software Services Functional Area DevOps
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category DevOps Engineer
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization Key Skills
CI CD, Kubernetes, Grafana, ELK, Helm, Terraform, Ansible, DevOps
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹54167 tähän työhön
Hello I am a RHcOE ansible, RHCE and 4 year experienced DevOps Engineer, with an experience in AWS, Jenkins, CI/CD, Dockerising apps, k8s, Terraform, Ansible. Please DM to discuss. Thanks
I have experiense in devops ,also i have knowledge about aws ,ansible,ci/cd pipeline ,also i am a hardworking and team oriented person and would try to give my best