We are starting to develop and design a mobile application. We need a DevOps engineer to configure the Google Cloud for this.
The engineer should be competent and knowledgeable about Google Cloud technologies and security-aware.
The services we expect are:
- configure google cloud environment and bitbucket integration conforming with technical requirements
- write clear instructions about what we need to do in order to maintain the infrastructure.
- training one person from our team to be able to deploy, connect and develop further the application.
1. Configure the storage for a single page web application front end (html, css, media, scripts) in google cloud accessible from the Internet. Publish a simple Hello World html landing page for the project. The domain is axiomapp.io. The domain is bought from GoDaddy. We will change the nameservers in GoDaddy as requested. The demo page consists in only one static html file.
2. Configure cloud functions that we will use to develop a part of the backend of a mobile application and communication with external systems. The end result should be a https "Hello world" function with public address that we can call from the Internet.
3. Configure SQL Server in Google Cloud (staging and production). Create a single select demo call from one cloud function to SQL Server. Write instructions for manually import/export/update structure/update data in SqlServer. SQL database should not be directly accessible from the exterior.
4. Configure Configure the local development environment in Windows 10 for Cloud Functions development, debugging and source control with github.com. Write instructions for deployment on staging and production. CI/CD is only for cloud functions not for the website, not for SQL server.
Non functional requirements:
1. User strong security paradigm
2. Provide written instructions or movie and assistance for infrastructure maintenance operations like:
- add a new cloud function
- backup and restore database
- manually update database schema and data
- push code to [login to view URL]
- deploy to staging/production.
- update the html landing page from local machine to cloud bucket.
3. Use europe-west3 as location.
You can delete everything is there and start fresh or you can keep some of the configurations and content, it's up to you.
- [login to view URL]
Username: [login to view URL] @______
You can use [login to view URL] @______ email for authorizations if required.
- [login to view URL]
- email: [login to view URL]@________
- username: axiomservices
- Repository: axiom-bk-functions
password and usernames: ask.