We (freelancer.com) have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Laptop service engineer to
join our team and be part of this amazing project during an amazing growth period.
Want to work for one of the world's biggest technology companies? Are you located India.
If you thrive on taking a customer centric based approach and have break/fix/repair skills for notebooks/laptops and printers, then we want to hear from you
We are looking for Hardware Repair candidates in Delhi! Duties and Responsibilities Replace/Repair - System board , Display assembly, Webcam , Speaker, Fan, Bezel, Heatsink ,Touchpad , Specific Keyboard ,HDD ,Top cover, Controller board ,PCB,I/O board.
Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Run diagnostics tests to understand why the Operating System (OS) is not responding to system error 90B
- Travel to customer sites, investigate customer complaints, and resolve problems - Perform preventative maintenance and repair services on equipment by analyzing system problems, troubleshooting, ordering and gathering components and parts, completing installation and performing tests - Maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Document service and installation actions by entering information and completing reports Required
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of troubleshooting and performing physical repair of computers and their respective components
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adept problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Microsoft, Linux, HP Interface a bonus, LAN, Systems Engineering principles Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A+ CompTIA Certification a bonus.
Physical Requirements: - Ability to stand for long periods of time if necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs Additional fine print:
Note: Daily earning is directly proportional to No. of work orders that you close.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹283/tunti tähän työhön
I can do this job very well, give me a chance to prove myself and will do it well as a profession. I also have 10 years experience. Best Regards Tanveer