A simple project for forwarding text messages between two channels, not a photo or other things, it must have some features such as two tabs, configuration and log tab to show what's happening in the back end to explain every task when login and no connection ...etc.
Like the following, The application client must:
1. Authorize in Telegram (only one user per machine, telegram's phone number)
2. Start forwarding text-only messages between added channels
3. Be implemented using Embarcadero Delphi 10.3 (or/with Embarcadero C++Builder) or higher
4. SQL Lite database to store/retrieve session from the user's telegram authentication API
3. Ping the Telegram server each second or less to decrease delivery delay.
The client doesn't need to get image\voice and so on from messages; Moreover no need to submit AppId and AppHash just an only phone number to log in and get all the information about user's friends, channels and groups, see the attached images to achieve something like that...
Note: I don't need a Bot but a Client software!